Friday, March 12, 2010

Gratitude for gratitude

Thanks ladies (you know who you are) for taking up the Gratitude Tag idea. Despite being in a place where the bastardised commercial US mother's day is followed, on Sunday Eve and I will be going to a nice Anglican Church where mothering Sunday will be celebrated and Eve will be forced at Sunday school to make me something with loo rolls and sticky back plastic. It will be the first of many I hope.

So, I've found a church I really like (week 4 and I even know the names of most of the congregation), and somewhere that mother's day will be celebrated at the proper time.

1 comment:

Muddling Along said...

It's great you've found a church that suits. Finding ours was wonderful -somewhere they accept me wrestling two smalls and don't get sniffy if they're not perfectly behaved

Do post a picture of your gift