Monday, July 4, 2011


I'm a permanent HK resident now. This means that I can live and work here without needing a visa (yey), I can vote (double yey) and I have been here 8 whole years (shit, that went fast). It doesn't mean I can get a school place though!

1 comment:

LottieP said...

Congratulations! As you know, I got mine and then promptly left.