Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sofa so good?

After 10 years, the Boy and I finally decided to replace the sofa. The old one predated our marriage, had been wrecked by the cats, was broken on one side and starting to smell.

I am now the proud owner of a lovely new, 3 seater, leather sofa. It was the showroom model, so a hugely discounted rather expensive italian number. I have fallen in love with it.

Except it is a nice cream colour.

And I have a toddler. I think my showroom lust may have got the better of me on this particular decision.

Oh well, I can enjoy it for tonight in its unblemished form.

3 comments:

Dorset Dispatches said...

Only one thing to say here... good luck!

LottieP said...

Wipe clean, no? Red wine may be more of a problem...

Mummy said...

Red wine? So I need to keep the Boy away from it too.