Sunday, June 15, 2008

More celeb bollocks

Angelina Jolie quoted on the BBC website:

"Movie star Angelina Jolie says being pregnant is "great for the sex life". The actress, who is expecting twins with partner Brad Pitt, says the couple have become "a lot more creative" in bed since she gained her baby bump. "As a woman you're just so round and full," she told Entertainment Weekly magazine in the US, "so you have fun"."

As a woman you feel fat, tired, have heartburn, boobs the size of mountains and about as hard. Let's not forget needing the loo every 30 minutes and being unable to get out of a chair. I admit the lure of Brad Pitt may mean you make a bit more effort (like put on nice knickers) but in the last month of my pregnancy you could have had Sean Bean, Daniel Craig and Christian Bale tied up, naked, with a nice bottle of champagne on ice and I still would have preferred sleep and a bit of a cuddle.

I am filing this one along with the "my body miraculously just sprung back into shape after I had my baby" rubbish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angelina deserves a slap for this.

Mind you, if you can't have a smokin' sex life when it's Brad Pitt lying/kneeling/crouching etc etc next to you then really there is something amiss.....

:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he gets headaches and bad breath occasionally, just like everybody else.